We are so honored that Paola and Gustavo of Kakawsana will be holding cacao ceremony at AY^AM during their California tour. This is a gentle but powerful heart opening ceremony. Please read the following to optimize this amazing opportunity to sit with both halves of this powerful and inspiring partnership..
*Before you come be sure to have a light and tasty lunch. No need to fast before the ceremony.
What to bring:
- A cup for the cacao
- Shawl for warmth
- A pillow to sit on
- Light food for potluck
- Women wear dress or skirt, and men pants
- Feel free to bring / wear items that are sacred to you
A few notes :
- The cacao that we share is organic and ceremonial grade.
- We honor you and empower you to be who you are.
- The ceremony is a gift for you, a celebration of your life!
Cost / Donation:
The cost is $80 a person. Space is limited for this sit. To reserve your space please click HERE *If you really want to participate in this gather of hearts and you can't afford the fee, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work it out.